Smart Fleet Maintenance Summit
Improving the Circular Economy of
Rolling Stock Maintenance
16th & 17th November 2021, London
Virtual Event: Watch Live + Content Available On-Demand for 12 weeks
Head of Rolling Stock
Fertagus - Grupo Barraqueiro
- Defines and manage the operation of the Rolling Stock Maintenance Direction, including staff and resources, procurement, design, commissioning in accordance with the quality and safety standards expected to ensure the availability of rolling stock required for commercial operation.
- Manage the workshop equipment’s, ensuring their maintenance and availability.
- Responsible for the safety conditions of the rolling stock maneuvers in the maintenance depot
- Coordinate activities of internal staff training and evaluation, in matters within their professional and behavior competences, according to the company policy and objectives.
- Responsible for the design of the life time maintenance cycle, manuals and procedures, including heavy maintenance.